Mate 7, Mate 8, G Play Mini, G735 G Play, Honor 4C, Honor 4X, Honor 4X Play,
Honor 6, Honor 6 Plus, Honor Cherry, Honor CherryMini, Honor CherryPlus, P7,
P8, P8 max and more...
Bucare, G610, G730 (MTK CPU), Y330-U01
Ascend G7, Ascend Mate 2, B199, C199, G300, G330, G510, G6, G600, G630, G730, Y550,
Y635, C8500, Honor, Honor 5x, Ideos X5, MediaPad T1, M2, MTS Neo, P1, U8150, U8185,
U8220, U8230, U8350, U8500, U8510, U8650, U8652, U8655, U8665, U8666,
U8680, U8687, U8800, U8815, U8825, U8860, U8800 Pro, U8950 and more...
- Huawei ETS3160
- Huawei ETS6630
- Huawei F685
- Huawei ID erase
- Huawei MediaPad M2
- Huawei mobile "No Service" repair guide
- Huawei Neo3100/FP615H
- Huawei S7-101, S7-103, S7-104, S7-105, S7-106, S7-201C, S7-201u, S7-201w, S7-202u
- Huawei U2800, U2801
- Huawei U3200, U3209
- Huawei U7510, U7517, U7519, U7520
- Huawei Vodafone 725
- Huawei W1, W2 (Windows phone)
For all other Huawei phones:
- Turn on phone.
- Connect it to computer via USB cable.
- Wait till all drivers are fully installed and phone appears in "Modems" and "Ports" sections in Device Manager.
- Then launch DC-Unlocker.
- Open Server tab, enter username and password that you received after credits purchase (you can buy credits here: www.dc-unlocker.com/buy ) and click "Check login"
- If DC-Unlocker/Vygis/Rocker/Infinity dongle is connected, do not enter username and password, only click "Check login".
- Select Manufacturer: Huawei phones, model leave Auto detect(recommended).
- Click on "Detect" button (big magnifying glass).
- Wait till phone will be fully detected.
- Open Unlock tab, click "Unlock".
- When you see that phone is successfully unlocked, remove battery and restart phone.
- Download drivers for Huawei U2800, U5110, U5900