Frequently asked questions
- I wan't to unlock my own one card. Could it be done? How much does it cost?
Yes, it can be done. Credits price you can find here: credits price. How many credits needed you can find here: credits needed.
- How do I know, that my modem is supported and is it locked?
You can download the software and detect the modem before buying credits. The software will show the lock status. If the software won't give message, that modem is not supported, then everythingis OK.It is even recommended for all to check before buying.
- What is the dongle price?
Resellers sell dongles. Prices of the dongles are in their web sites. The reseller list could be found here: resellers list
- What is the difference between user and dongle user?
The user accounts are for own data card unlocking, not for commercial purposes. The dongle users can unlock most data cards unlimited andfor better price. It is recommended to be a dongle user for those, who is planning to unlock more than 10 data cards. Features cost list for dongle users
- What is Vygis dongle? What is the difference between Vygis and DC unlocker dongle?
Vygis dongle is our friends www.vygistoolbox.com dongle.Cooperating with Vygis team we have made an oppurtunity for Vygis clients to purchase the program without additional sending. After activation the software is used the same as DC unlocker software.
- I have bought credits, but haven't received a password. What should I do now?
You should check, if the letter is not in spam filter. If it is not there, write an e-mail to email@example.com or check for live support by MSN, ICQ, Sonork or Web live support. Our ICQ is: 479233388, Sonork: 100.111144
Password reset instructions here
DC-unlocker. All rights reserved