ZTE MF61 battery indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZTE MF61 battery indicator

I unlocked my ZTE MF61 using the dc-unlocker tool. Now the battery indicator doesn't show any more. How do I view the battery level of my ZTE MF61?

Originally posted by wchao View Post
    I unlocked my ZTE MF61 using the dc-unlocker tool. Now the battery indicator doesn't show any more. How do I view the battery level of my ZTE MF61?
    Hello. DC-Unlocker could not cause this. You should reset your modem and everything should be fine.

Comment

I have a similar issue.
      Just connected the ZTE MF61 to DC-Unlocker and now battery indicator is gone.....
      Did try to reset the modem, but no change.

Comment

Detect or connect modem with dc-unlocker does not change anything to modem.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
          Detect or connect modem with dc-unlocker does not change anything to modem.
          Could the activation of the "diagnostic port" cause the battery indicator to disapear?

Comment

Originally posted by reveler View Post
            Could the activation of the "diagnostic port" cause the battery indicator to disapear?
            No,diagnostic port is not related to battery also. But you can try to dissable it.
            Need to detect by dc-unlocker and under detected device information paste this: AT+ZCDRUN=F and press enter.
            Last edited by Vincentas; 2011-09-16, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
              No,diagnostic port is not related to battery also. But you can try to dissable it.
              Need to detect by dc-unlocker and under detected device information paste this: AT+ZCDRUN=F and press enter.
              hello, thank you very much for the info. Meanwhile the device is not available for testing any more, so it would be interesting if anybody else wants to find out if activating the diagnostic port would cause the battery indicator to disapear and deactivating would solve this issue.

Comment

Vincentas, I also have this problem. The battery indicator was working before I used DC, now it does not appear. I also tried AT+ZCDRUN=F in the detected device field and no change.

Could someone please research this? Obviously the battery indicator is very important for a mobile hotspot.

Thank you greatly. The unlock worked flawlessly other than this snafu.

Comment

Battery Indicator

I had the same problem

I entered AT+ZCDRUN=F

This is what I got when I hit enter
                  exit download mode nv result(0:FAIL 1:SUCCESS):1
                  OK

Then I powered down and back up and the battery indicator showed up again

Comment

That worked. Just need to power off and back on.

Thank you Lutfi57 and Vincentas!

Comment

had same issue (ZTE MF61) and was solved by instructions mentioned

hi, I had exactly the same issue, but following the instructions mentioned in this thread (1. connect the modem, wait until the status messages finish displaying after connection, 2. enter AT+ZCDRUN=F and press Enter. it will respond with "exit download mode nv result(0:FAIL 1:SUCCESS):1
                      OK"
                      then rebooted the modem, and now the battery issue is solved: i.e. it now shows the battery icon charging, and the unit does charge the battery as before.
                      thanks a lot for your help!
                      much appreciated!
                      A.

Comment

WiFi MF60 undetected and battery indicator missing.

Originally posted by triple lindy View Post
                        Vincentas, I also have this problem. The battery indicator was working before I used DC, now it does not appear. I also tried AT+ZCDRUN=F in the detected device field and no change.

Could someone please research this? Obviously the battery indicator is very important for a mobile hotspot.

Thank you greatly. The unlock worked flawlessly other than this snafu.
                        I also have the same problem with my MF60.
                        First, DC software was unable to detect my WiFi MF60 - even after I connected to my computer using the USB connection.
                        Then, the battery indicator is gone and nothing is restored after trying AT+ZCDRUN=F (there is simple no answer from the software).

So, I know have a WiFi MF60 that DC does not detect and with its battery indicator missing.

Please could you help?

Comment

Originally posted by alsife View Post
                          I also have the same problem with my MF60.
                          First, DC software was unable to detect my WiFi MF60 - even after I connected to my computer using the USB connection.
                          Then, the battery indicator is gone and nothing is restored after trying AT+ZCDRUN=F (there is simple no answer from the software).

So, I know have a WiFi MF60 that DC does not detect and with its battery indicator missing.

Please could you help?
                          Connect your mf60 to pc, go to device manager and spread modems and ports lines there. You can make a screenshot of it or write us here what do you see under those lines.
                          >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
                            Connect your mf60 to pc, go to device manager and spread modems and ports lines there. You can make a screenshot of it or write us here what do you see under those lines.
                            Here is - see attachment - the screenshot of device manager with the MF60 connected to the PC via USB connection.

What's next?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alsife View Post
                              Here is - see attachment - the screenshot of device manager with the MF60 connected to the PC via USB connection.

What's next?
                              It seems that there are missing drivers on the pc for your device, do you see mf60 in My Computer under CDROMS? If so, open it and look for any installation files/drivers.
                              >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
                              X