Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to recognise HUAWEI E5776 unlock or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to recognise HUAWEI E5776 unlock or not?

i wanna get a HUAWEI E5776, how ever there is only E5776 available from China Mobile operator, the device branded both HUAWEI and China Mobile's LOGO, i dont know whether it is lock for China Mobile networks or unlock, here ask for help.
    firstly, the device Spec. supports LTE TDD/FDD, UMTS and TDSCDMA, i also want to find out answer through DC-unlocker client, but there is unavailable for this model, hope the moderator or other fans additional and help me out of the struck, thanks in advance.

remark: the full model is HUAWEI E5776s-860

Originally posted by ryanten View Post
    i wanna get a HUAWEI E5776, how ever there is only E5776 available from China Mobile operator, the device branded both HUAWEI and China Mobile's LOGO, i dont know whether it is lock for China Mobile networks or unlock, here ask for help.
    firstly, the device Spec. supports LTE TDD/FDD, UMTS and TDSCDMA, i also want to find out answer through DC-unlocker client, but there is unavailable for this model, hope the moderator or other fans additional and help me out of the struck, thanks in advance.

DC-unlocker client detect details as picture.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ryanten; 2012-11-25, 03:22 AM. Reason: picture

Comment

DC-unlocker client detect details as picture.
      Please contact us by live chat from web page on working hours from 11 to 17 gmt+2 . Then we would be able to check more and maybe to unlock it.

Comment

Huawei E5776s is now supported by dc-unlocker. You can download latest version that supports this model here - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/get/yKpY7NkO .
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Problems with my e5776

i bought one of these from an ebay seller, said he unlocked in it i put in samba my devices can see its there but when connecting it to my computer to try and get into the settings it keeps going to EE website to put in user name and password and not to the mobile network i have the Sim from.

I havent done this before so not sure if i am doing this right or whether this is definately unlocked?

can someone help

Comment

Originally posted by anonyy View Post
            i bought one of these from an ebay seller, said he unlocked in it i put in samba my devices can see its there but when connecting it to my computer to try and get into the settings it keeps going to EE website to put in user name and password and not to the mobile network i have the Sim from.

I havent done this before so not sure if i am doing this right or whether this is definately unlocked?

can someone help
            If you are requested to enter username/password in web gui of your device then try to enter admin/admin. Try to be more specific about the current problem that you face, as i might have misunderstood you.
            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Almost identical issue

Originally posted by anonyy View Post

can someone help
              I also acquired a E5776s from an eBay seller locked to EE in the UK.

I purchased a DC Unlocker to unlock it which appeared to work initially, I managed to get a Three SIM card to work for about 5 mins. Then the EE UK webpage appeared with words to the effect of 'Profile not recognised'. I have had 4 hours of pure fustration since. The device will link up to a laptop and other mobile phone etc. However it WILL NOT allow access to the Three network despite the 5776 saying it is. I've tried the SIM in another dongle and it works fine.

Please help!!!

Comment

Originally posted by peterkinxl5 View Post
                I also acquired a E5776s from an eBay seller locked to EE in the UK.

I purchased a DC Unlocker to unlock it which appeared to work initially, I managed to get a Three SIM card to work for about 5 mins. Then the EE UK webpage appeared with words to the effect of 'Profile not recognised'. I have had 4 hours of pure fustration since. The device will link up to a laptop and other mobile phone etc. However it WILL NOT allow access to the Three network despite the 5776 saying it is. I've tried the SIM in another dongle and it works fine.

Please help!!!
                Try to create new profile it allows you to do so. Then set it as default.
                If you can not create/edit profile, then you will need to update firmware to nont customized.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
                  Try to create new profile it allows you to do so. Then set it as default.
                  If you can not create/edit profile, then you will need to update firmware to nont customized.
                  It looks like I have to have an EE account to do this. I'm being asked for User Names and Passwords and I can't register without an active EE SIM card.

This is driving me mad.

The E5776 works OK with a T-Mobile SIM but I need it to work on Three.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by peterkinxl5 View Post
                    It looks like I have to have an EE account to do this. I'm being asked for User Names and Passwords and I can't register without an active EE SIM card.

This is driving me mad.

The E5776 works OK with a T-Mobile SIM but I need it to work on Three.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
                    SORTED!

The clue was in the Username and Password!

EE is admin admin by default.

As advised I created a new profile.

HAPPY AS LARRY!

THANKS VERY MUCH!

Comment

hi. do you have stock firmware for E5776 - i mistakenly updated it to a russian firmware. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by s.ali View Post
                        hi. do you have stock firmware for E5776 - i mistakenly updated it to a russian firmware. thanks
                        I'm from Russia, but firmware from Huawei, no operator customization:

Comment

Originally posted by s.ali View Post

Comment

I installed a router Huawei E5776s-22 firmware from E5776s-860 (for the Chinese operator cmcc). Now I have "unknown Huawei router." When updating the firmware, I get this message: "Error code: 17, terminal does not E5776, wizard can not continue with the upgrade."
                            What will advise? Do firmware without checking compatibility? Or how you can register in my router that it E5776?

Comment

My Huawei is unlocked and I am trying to upgrade the firmware on it but when I run the offline upgrade it is asking for a password, does anybody know what this password might be? I have looked everywhere but I am unable to find out the password.

Comment

Working...
                              X