Huawei E583X is supported?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei E583X is supported?

The Huawei E583X MIFI, or known as E5830, E5832, E5838.

Does the DC-unlocker support them?

Thanks.

You have it already? It is very new!

Comment

Originally posted by yaylol View Post
      You have it already? It is very new!
      I don't. It is cost US$1100 in my country with 24 months data contract.

If the E583X can be unlocked, I can buy from 3UK. It is much cheaper.

Comment

This modem is not supported now. But if you have it with you, could you try to detect it with dc-unlocker and write here what is detected?

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
          This modem is not supported now. But if you have it with you, could you try to detect it with dc-unlocker and write here what is detected?
          Sure. But I'm afraid that I will not get it soon, coz the price is not reasonable now.

Comment

I think when Christmas is, 3UK will sell it. Can you confirm that? I would like to get one of those modems asap.

Comment

Originally posted by yaylol View Post
              I think when Christmas is, 3UK will sell it. Can you confirm that? I would like to get one of those modems asap.
              The Mifi available on 19th this month. See this:
              Get Mobile Broadband on a MiFi router. It’s like an internet dongle, but better. Share your data allowance by connecting multiple devices all at the same time.

It has SIM lock. You still want to get one?

May be dc-unlocker will never support the E583X. I will not take this risk......

Comment

Yes, because you can generate unlock code for all Huawei modems anyway.

Comment

Huawei E583X i-Mo (E5830 from three.co.uk)

Got it 2day from shop and charging it (12 hours recommended) and have 14 days to return it, so is there anyone here who got it unlocked, yet?

Manual which has been supplied with it useless, can the router be access/configured through web interface?

ON their web site it looks like it can be configured through Dashboard when connected to Windows PC http://ask3.three.co.uk/mbbdocs/imo/imosetuppc.html

Thanx in advance.

Comment

Huawei E5830/E583x unlocking

Just got my Huawei E5830 (myfi) from the three shop for £99.00 it comes with 3gb of data which is valid for 3 months,so i`am hopping i will be able to get it unlocked by the time the 3 months is up,i connected the device to the dc unlocker client and recieved the this

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0309

Detecting card :

selection :
                    manufacturer - Huawei datacards
                    model - Auto detect

card not found !

Comment

huawei e5

I also have one E5 and would like to know when is the unlock code coming out. Thanks

Comment

waiting for good news for e5830

Comment

e5830 unlock help...... mobile partner?

i just got the e5830 yes its locked to three as usual......
                          any how i need to know how to enter an unlock code into the modem as i generated a code by useing an e1550 modem and entering the e5830 imei number ..... so i would like to see if this code works and unlocks the modem...
                          i dont think it will be straight forward as once it has been unlocked i would need to find a universal wifi manager dashboard. three have 3 branded wifi manager dash board which i think is made by the same people who make the mobile partner dashboards for other modems ...... it is exactly the same layout / colours etc etc as mobile partner....
                          some one out there must know how to do all this stuff..........

Comment

This modem from three UK is firmware customized, modem not asking any code and canot enter code. Also communication protocol is changed, right now canot be detected with dc unlocker. We have this modem, but right now we not have unlock solution.

Comment

yes, it just showed invaild sim card or sim card not found when inserts other network sim card. it acts as a network adapter rather than modem before. Huawei considered the e5830 as a router , not a modem. therefore, it has totally changed. Hope other network company in the UK will launch their own E5830. it will help to unlock it

Comment

Working...
                              X