Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZTE MF60 Telenor unlock

Hi unlock experts!

I have modem/mini router ZTE MF60 from Telenor.
    Is it possible to unlock it?
    DC - Unlocker 2 Client v1.00.0949 cannot detect it (I chose "ZTE modems" and "Auto detect").

Thanks,
    k4rol

Originally posted by k4rol View Post
    Hi unlock experts!

I have modem/mini router ZTE MF60 from Telenor.
    Is it possible to unlock it?
    DC - Unlocker 2 Client v1.00.0949 cannot detect it (I chose "ZTE modems" and "Auto detect").

Thanks,
    k4rol
    If you cannot detect it, please check this:
    Make sure drivers are installed.
    Make sure modem is not connected to internet.
    Make sure modems connection software is installed, but not running.
    Try restarting your computer.
    Try other computer.

Comment

One of the methods worked (restart + plug in to another USB port).
      How many credits I will need to unlock ZTE MF60?
      (I did not found this model on the list: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy/user_prices)

Comment

Originally posted by k4rol View Post
        One of the methods worked (restart + plug in to another USB port).
        How many credits I will need to unlock ZTE MF60?
        (I did not found this model on the list: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy/user_prices)
        7 credits to unlock this modem.

It is not in the price list, because this modem is not officially supported to unlock. It is not officially supported to unlock, because not all versions can be detected in DC-Unlocker and unlocked. For example, Telstra Australia ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Gintas View Post
          7 credits to unlock this modem.

It is not in the price list, because this modem is not officially supported to unlock. It is not officially supported to unlock, because not all versions can be detected in DC-Unlocker and unlocked. For example, Telstra Australia ones.
          The modem is unlocked. DC-unlocker is a great work! Thanks a lot.
          Linksmų Kalėdų.

Comment

Telstra MF60 unlock

Hi, I note in your posts that the Telstra MF60 can't be detected (or Unlocked?). How do I go about unlocking the one that I have?

Comment

Originally posted by batbruce View Post
              Hi, I note in your posts that the Telstra MF60 can't be detected (or Unlocked?). How do I go about unlocking the one that I have?
              Sorry, if you can not detect it by dc-unlocker, you can not unlock it also.

Comment

Ahh Telstra

Tks for the reply, had to pay Telstra the A$27.50 for the unlock code, then change the APN settings and all good!
                Only good news was that Telstra (love 'em) accidentally put A$30 credit to my pre-paid account, so was able to use that to pay the fee. No such thing as bad news here!

Comment

ZTE MF60 is now supported by dc-unlocker. You can download latest version that supports this model here - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/get/yKpY7NkO
                  >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thanks!

That's terrific & thanks, you'll have a lot of happy ex-Telstra customers in OZ.

Comment

Working...
                    X