PLEASE help activate VOICE CALL on ZTE MF110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE help activate VOICE CALL on ZTE MF110

I have 4 USB sticks of ZTE MF110 metfone. one from my local operator and 2 more from movistar and one is Original ZTE MF110 (unbranded model).

the one from metfone has Voice Call enabled, but the one from movistar and unbranded can not use voice call.

the metfone Connection manager has "Call" function but it is only work with metfone modems, if I use it with metfone modem, it say "No Device, Can not call" . the rest functions of metfone connection manager are fully compartible to ZTE MF110 USB stick from movistar and the unbranded one.

Can DC Unlocker or any one reading this could able to activate VOICE CALL function of this ZTE MF110 ?

DC-unlocker can not activate voice on ZTE modems.

Comment

can new firmware is possible to activate this ? I found in the DC-Unlocker only able to Read Flash but not write flash of ZTE

Comment

Originally posted by tangbunna View Post
        can new firmware is possible to activate this ? I found in the DC-Unlocker only able to Read Flash but not write flash of ZTE
        Read and write flash functions are not supported.

Comment

So no solution yet

Comment

So no solution yet
            Try to check for a firmware file for this modem and update.

Comment

seems hard to find the firmware for zte, there is only dashboards floating around the net. dashboard does not effect the voice call support.

Comment

metfone connection manager

hello tangbunna,
                could you please send me the metfone connection manager. i have been looking all over the internet for it but can't seem to find it.
                thanks in advance
                watthead
                I have 4 USB sticks of ZTE MF110 metfone. one from my local operator and 2 more from movistar and one is Original ZTE MF110 (unbranded model).

the one from metfone has Voice Call enabled, but the one from movistar and unbranded can not use voice call.

the metfone Connection manager has "Call" function but it is only work with metfone modems, if I use it with metfone modem, it say "No Device, Can not call" . the rest functions of metfone connection manager are fully compartible to ZTE MF110 USB stick from movistar and the unbranded one.

Can DC Unlocker or any one reading this could able to activate VOICE CALL function of this ZTE MF110 ?

Comment

tell me your email i will send to you.

I have found out that ZTE Modem which has voice call support must has a ZTE VoUSB hardware port enabled. my other ZTE MF110 that does not support have no this device enabled on the modem.

Comment

Thanks

thanks tangbunna, but i found the connection manager online. I have ZTE MF180 and the connection manager works like a charm. Yes it does have VoUSB port, always wondered if it was for voice calling. Will let you know if have any more updates... I previously had MF626 which did not support voice calling but was able to enable it using a trick which updated the firmware of MF627 on it.... mayb you can look on that track. I have a tutorial on the forum for it, have a look.

tell me your email i will send to you.

I have found out that ZTE Modem which has voice call support must has a ZTE VoUSB hardware port enabled. my other ZTE MF110 that does not support have no this device enabled on the modem.

Comment

Originally posted by watthead View Post
                      thanks tangbunna, but i found the connection manager online. I have ZTE MF180 and the connection manager works like a charm. Yes it does have VoUSB port, always wondered if it was for voice calling. Will let you know if have any more updates... I previously had MF626 which did not support voice calling but was able to enable it using a trick which updated the firmware of MF627 on it.... mayb you can look on that track. I have a tutorial on the forum for it, have a look.
                      I am really interested, could you tell me which post containing your trick? i will have a try for sure.

Comment

Lay out please the reference to a download dashboard with support of voice functions!

Comment

Download link

please don't talk without give any link.
                          This dashboard (Metfone_3G_MF100) have voice call feature and working well for my ZTE MF180 and I think it will work for all/any type of ZTE modem too. ENJOY IT

DOWNLOAD LINK :
                          Last edited by virhan; 2011-04-12, 08:27 PM.

Comment

hyee frd ... i download your metfone 3g dashboard for my ZTE mf190 for voice call. thx its really gud bt voice call not support my data card when i do call it say "no device, can not call!"
                            please help me all service like net, ussd, msg etc. work fine but call facility no done.
                            pls suggest me my email is [email protected]
                            thx in advance.

Comment

1. Had "VoUSB hardware port" was installed when you plug your data card?
                              2. Are you sure ,there was detectable datacard in your computer?(you can look up the signal is OK)

for no. 1 you must have your VoUSB hardware port was installed by use any driver
                              for no. 2 your datacard must be installed, it could be happened if "ZTE MF110 metfone" have no driver for MF 190

solution for these 2 problem :
                              1. instal any driver (it can be your factory driver inside your ZTE MF 190) that supported for your device & have an "VoUSB hardware port" driver
                              2. Install "ZTE MF110 metfone" driver without remove the first driver (by locate "ZTE MF110 metfone" in other folder,not in program files such as my document, desktop etc)
                              3. Run your device with "ZTE MF110 metfone" dashboard (close the first dashboard if it is automaticly open)

Comment

Working...
                              X