Cell ID 36633
    RSCP -67 dB
    Ec/No. -4 dB
    RSSI -63 dB
    CS network registration registered
    PS network registration registered
    PS network attachment Attached
    APN e-connect

This firmware version is not supported. Sorry, can not unlock it by dc-unlocker. Maybe you have dc-unlocker dongle or Vygis dongle? Then we would check, maybe it is possible to make it supported.

Comment

I'm from Vietnam I do not speak English well. I hope everyone can understand the information I sent to the forum. I use ZTE 3G usb mf190s by Viettel network provider, I do not understand the information you sent me. please explain further. I hope everyone help me unlock it. thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by linhkinhkhang_vn91 View Post
        I'm from Vietnam I do not speak English well. I hope everyone can understand the information I sent to the forum. I use ZTE 3G usb mf190s by Viettel network provider, I do not understand the information you sent me. please explain further. I hope everyone help me unlock it. thank you very much
        Do you have dc-unlocker doingle? Or Vygis dongle?

Comment

I was looking to unlock usb 3g in google search and I just knew to this forum . Dc-unlocker doingle and Vygis dongle I don't know.please would you explain more cleảly

What is Dc-unlocker dongle and Vygis dongle?
          Last edited by linhkinhkhang_vn91; 2010-12-03, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by linhkinhkhang_vn91 View Post
            I was looking to unlock usb 3g in google search and I just knew to this forum . Dc-unlocker doingle and Vygis dongle I don't know.please would you explain more cleảly

What is Dc-unlocker dongle and Vygis dongle?
            Sorry, if you do not have then we can not try to help you.
            Any of these devices is needed to read information from modem. After we receive the information we check it and maybe we would be able to make it supported them.

Comment

i have dc-unlocker dongle, you can help me unlock usb 3g ZTE MF190S by Viettel network provider, Firmware version BD_MF190SV1.0.0B01

Comment

Originally posted by linhth1909 View Post
                i have dc-unlocker dongle, you can help me unlock usb 3g ZTE MF190S by Viettel network provider, Firmware version BD_MF190SV1.0.0B01
                MF190S is not supported. Only MF190.

Comment

Originally posted by linhth1909 View Post
                  Could you contact us by live chat from our web page? We would try to read data from this devcie and would cehck, if it is possible to make it supported.

Comment

Sorry. A few days ago I was busy so I can not contact you and I can get in touch with you tomorrow. Thank

Comment

I have the same problem with this model, i really need a help. Anybody can?

Comment

This device is not supported by dc-unlocker. DC-unlocker can not unlock it.

Comment

thankss to sub meet your problem

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
                            This device is not supported by dc-unlocker. DC-unlocker can not unlock it.

Do you need sample USB modems of MF180s and MF190s ? I can send it to you. Please contact me by email [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by tangbunna View Post
                              Do you need sample USB modems of MF180s and MF190s ? I can send it to you. Please contact me by email [email protected]
                              No, we do not need it, thank you.
                              If you need to unlock it, you can find here how to: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/forum/sho...ghlight=mf180s

Comment

Working...
                              X