card not found after voice unlock HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• card not found after voice unlock HELP

hello everyone, I managed to unlock and update both firmware and dashboard of a e156g data card, but then I tried to activate voice function. Dc-ul said it had been succesfully enabled but now I cannot use my data card, dc-ul does not see the card at all and each time I plug it on my pc it won't switch in "data card mode" and always prompts me to install the software. what can I do? I spent two hours reading the forum without finding something useful
    help please! thank you

Do you see any devices for this modem in device manager or in windows explorer?

Comment

I manually uninstalled all huawei usb related devices, I even tried it on another pc with no luck

Comment

Do you see cd-rom for this modem in windows explorer after you connect modem?

Comment

yep, it prompts me to install the Mobile Partner sw every time, I tried to install it, it installs fine but then.. nothing happens

Comment

Try to eject cd-rom. Cick on cd-rom and select eject. What happens then?

Comment

nothing at all..

Comment

so.. I just fried my connect card doing a perfectly legal operation with a payed-for tool?

Comment

Try to remove usb mass storage from device manager. Then modem should be detected in devicce manager. Then you should update new created drivers fro mobile partner driver folder. Then should work.

Comment

no way, it's not been detected, I tried everything

Comment

well, thit is ridiculous. A whole 45 minutes after I disconnected the mass storage tye system recognized the modem device. 45 minutes I'm not joking! Now I see a lot of unrecognized huawei devices, and I cannot find drivers siutable for them in the mobile partner installation dirctory, will do some research
                      this is crazy !

Comment

ok, downloaded and installed the voice umbranded version of mobile partner, it recognized the device fine, will do some testing asap
                        crazy. I mean, 45 minutes.
                        I hope it will be possible to update the dashboard with this voice verson (if it all works well)

Comment

fine, it works, lucky me. The problem is, the mobile partner version installed into the dashboard does not support voice feature, so each time I install it on a new pc it does not recognize the modem device and I have to manually upgrade Mobile Partner using Mobile_Partner_11.302.09.01.539_Voice_USSD. Is there a way to update the dashboard with the voice enabled version of Mobile Partner?
                          thank you very much

Comment

Thank you for good news. You need to find dashboard update file for this modem that support voice and install it. We have only software that you are using now.

Comment

do you have this installed in your modem?
                              Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices.

because this should work...but i think it does not support voice.... so...

Comment

Working...
                              X