Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG Software & Firmware Filebase For Almost ALL HUAWEI Modems Option, ZTE, Sierra ect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e182e should I use e1820?

I have an E182E - and want to upgrade the firmware - should I use the 1820 firmware? The 182e is not listed.

Also, I note the firmware is beta... can I reinstall the original firmware if this beta turns out dodgy? Where would I get it and how would I install that?

Thanks, M.

Comment

Hi, There My name is Ankit and i m trying to unlock my Idea NetSetter Huawei E1550.

I have downloaded all the files from the server.

Could u please help me in following the steps.

Regards,
      Ankit

Comment

Originally posted by Sokoto View Post
        Please I need to know if your Firmwares are branded or not
        For example this one: http://www.dc-files.com/files/huawei...0.311.B418.zip

I want to apply it to my branded E160G. Will it remove the branding?
        Yes, it will REMOVE the branding. But it will your modem more stable... I suggest you to update your dashboard to the newer one

Comment

Update dashboard

PLEASE UPDATE THE DASHBOARD UPDATE FOR E160_Dashboard_WIN_UTPS11.002.04.10.03_MAC11.201.0 1.00.03.B407_2 with the newer one. Thx

Comment

Originally posted by ankitchopra View Post
            hi, there my name is ankit and i m trying to unlock my idea netsetter huawei e1550.

I have downloaded all the files from the server.

Could u please help me in following the steps.

Regards,
            ankit
            download the dc-unlocker first, then buy credits

Comment

i have the o2 huawei e160.
              now after update firmware and dashboard with mobile partner.
              modem work more goods
              and i can use more than just connecting, now i can use phone, ussd, mms, with my modem.
              thanks dc-unlocker

Comment

Originally posted by yusvera View Post
                i have the o2 huawei e160.
                now after update firmware and dashboard with mobile partner.
                modem work more goods
                and i can use more than just connecting, now i can use phone, ussd, mms, with my modem.
                thanks dc-unlocker
                Hi All,

I'm trying to upgrade my Huawei E160 with latest firmware retrieved from:

the filename is: E160Update_11.609.10.00.311.B418.zip

This is what it looks like, everything seems fine here:

When I clicked 'Next', why am I being asked by a password?

what's wrong?

thank's in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by j4ncuk View Post
                  Hi All,

I'm trying to upgrade my Huawei E160 with latest firmware retrieved from:

the filename is: E160Update_11.609.10.00.311.B418.zip

This is what it looks like, everything seems fine here:

When I clicked 'Next', why am I being asked by a password?

what's wrong?

thank's in advance.
                  All the Huawei firmware version that ending with the final number different from .00, are customized firmware version.
                  In your case you have two customized firmware (they end with .05 and .311).
                  Nothing change in your modem, because firmware version is the same (11.609.10.xxx).
                  Password is required because you go from customized to other customized
                  firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by Fakiro View Post
                    All the Huawei firmware version that ending with the final number different from .00, are customized firmware version.
                    In your case you have two customized firmware (they end with .05 and .311).
                    Nothing change in your modem, because firmware version is the same (11.609.10.xxx).
                    Password is required because you go from customized to other customized
                    firmware.
                    Hi Fakiro,

Thank's a lot for your explanation.
                    by the way, what is the password in case I really need the firmware to be installed?

Comment

Originally posted by j4ncuk View Post
                      Hi Fakiro,

Thank's a lot for your explanation.
                      by the way, what is the password in case I really need the firmware to be installed?
                      You can generate firmware or unlock code using dc-unlocker. Firmware code needs 4 credits. 1 credit cost 1 euro. After you buy credits you will receive username and password. Enter them to dc-unlocker software and press check login. Then select your modem manufacturer and model. Got to unlock tab. There select generate firmware code by imei (if you need firmware code). Enter your imei number and click do job.

Comment

Windows 7 can't detect E160 anymore

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
                        You can generate firmware or unlock code using dc-unlocker. Firmware code needs 4 credits. 1 credit cost 1 euro. After you buy credits you will receive username and password. Enter them to dc-unlocker software and press check login. Then select your modem manufacturer and model. Got to unlock tab. There select generate firmware code by imei (if you need firmware code). Enter your imei number and click do job.
                        Hi All,

Somehow I am able to upgrade the Huawei E160 firmware from this forum with:
                        Update_11.609.10.00.311.B418.exe
                        Upgrade process went smoothly without any error(s). But after that, generic mobile partner was not able to detect my modem. (no signal detected). I've tried these:
                        1. Clean install (Uninstall mobile partner, restart pc, re-install) using 11.302.09.01.539 -> no luck.
                        2. Clean install using 11.031.02.01.03.B409.exe -> still no luck.
                        3. Tried to detect with the latest version of DC Unlocker :

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0528

Detecting card :

selection :
                        manufacturer - Huawei modems
                        model - Auto detect (recommended)

card not found !

I just wonder should the firmware & dashboard version in same build version?
                        What should I do now? Please help

Thank's

Comment

Sounds like the same problem here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2609

Comment

Originally posted by yaylol View Post
                            Negative, already tried that method, and all other related method by searching similar problems, still no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Erdman View Post
                              Any chance for Huawei E219 firmware ?
                              your>>>>>http://www.dc-files.com/files/huawei...0.311.B409.zip

Comment

please help me

Huawei eg162g stick modem firmware

Comment

Working...
                                X